At Cycle Addiction, we pride ourselves on skilled attention to detail, quality customer service, and specialized industry knowledge.
We take our reputation very seriously. Owner and master technician, Tim Lewis, has trained under and worked alongside some of the best in the industry. We believe strongly that learning never stops. Since we opened our doors in 2008, we have used our growing experience to fine tune our practice. All technicians at Cycle Addiction understand the "Cycle Addiction Way" of high integrity and strict attention to detail.
Cycle Addiction is growing quickly. We have been recognized as the top aftermarket shop in the Treasure Valley by multiple industry giants. As the demands for our services continue to grow, we find ourselves seeking qualified applicants for the position of Motorcycle Technician.
An ideal applicant will have a minimum of:
- Some mechanical experience (motorcycles, specifically Harley preferred, but not required)
- A valid motorcycle endorsement
- A strong work history of reliability
- Have graduated from an accredited Motorcycle Technician program
- Have a willingness to adhere to the Cycle Addiction Way of conducting our repair services
- A basic tool box necessary for completing the requirements of the position (specialty tools & manuals are provided by Cycle Addiction)
- Ability to learn and grow with guidance and experience
Minimum Requirements of the Position:
- Ability test ride motorcycles (all sizes)
- Ability to push motorcycles onto and off of lifts and around the lot
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Ability to work in a shop that is not climate controlled & ability to work outdoors
- Motorcycle Technicians will provide repair and customization services as assigned
- May be required to talk with customers regarding repairs (basic people skills a must)
- Other duties as needed. We are a small shop, which means we all pitch in and lend a hand in areas outside of our "job title" as necessary for the good of the shop.
- Personal conduct, both on the clock and off the clock, in a manner that supports the integrity of the business
- Understand that, due to the seasonal nature of our business, layoffs will most likely occur each winter
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to:
You may also deliver your resume & cover letter to Cycle Addiction in person at 1732 Garrity Blvd, Nampa, ID.
Please do not call or expect to chat about your interest at the time of resume delivery. We are a very fast-paced shop and will not be able to give you time "on the fly."
We will keep all resumes on file and call qualified applicants during hiring phases (typically early Spring-early Summer). Due to time constraints, we can only call applicants whom we are interested in interviewing.
Thank you for your interest in working for Cycle Addiction!